Friday 28 March 2014

Going to get ugly...

Everyone's heard that you shouldn't corner a wild animal and how dangerous it is to do so.  I'm thinking that might be the same for political parties as well. As I sit back and feel the winds of change blow through AB for the first time in 40+ years I can't help but think that things will get ugly next election.
 We had a taste of it last election with the PC's fearmongering tactics. As those winds of change blow in and the PCs feel their empire crashing down around them  I don't think it's a stretch to think we will see it again.  Like a cornered animal they are going to lash out in ugly ways. How many lies will we hear? How many slanderous comments will be thrown out?  How desperate will they get to hold on to the power and to stay on the gravy train they've created?
 Mark my words... It's going to get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment