Friday 13 July 2012

Time flies

Wow what a busy summer! The weather has been beautiful so far and things have just been rolling along. I find it hard to sit down and do my writing, although I really want to. Part of the problem is that I just cant seem to focus on what subject I want to write about. Getting into some good discussions on twitter has my mind racing all over. Time and time again I cant get over how some people out there can't see two feet past themselves. I really am blown away at how much of a selfish mentality this world is adopting. There are some out there as well that seem to have their heart in the right place and its because of those people that I know that I'm not alone in this fight [and you know if I'm talk about you (: ] And I would like to thank those people for being there!  I hope to get my next big post done soon time permitting, its crazy trying to get a minute to sit down and write while the weather is so nice out and there's so much to do and before I know it I haven't posted in over a week.   You know what they say... time flies....

No comments:

Post a Comment