Thursday 24 May 2012

Life

Well I'm not sure where I should begin, I have lots of thoughts running through my head what should I write about first??? Life is funny, you get into the habits of living, eat - sleep - eat -work - eat -sleep and if your lucky you might even find some time to play. I'm finding that time is no longer marching on but it has hurried its pace to a full run!  I look back at the past 17 years since I left high school and knew everything and am shocked at how fast it has blown by!  One day I am a kid and then I blink and POW I've got four kids a wife and no money!  But I won't complain, life has been good and I wouldn't trade those years for anything.  I do feel the years though, between getting beat up from playing sports to the daily grind of work, it is taking a toll on this old steed.  Maybe its the aches and pains that has me reflecting on life and whats important, maybe its just age that does that.  More and more I find myself mesmerized by how much I've been blessed and it makes me so thankful to God for all He has given me.  It sure makes me realize how we must not live for ourselves but for Him, to praise Him for all the blessings He gives.  And I think its on that note that I start writing, my views on this life from my Christian perspective not blinded by faith but enlightened because of it.  I hope that those of you that read this will stay tuned, and maybe see the world the way I see it or just laugh at what I have to say. It doesn't matter I just want to share my thoughts.....:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment